To be a global leader in the provision of service to humanity.
To contribute to the meaningful development of women, children and youths through the combined efforts of well-spirited individuals, organizations and dedicated staff.
- Promotion of public awareness on environmental health and protection.
- Sensitising the people to the importance of volunteering and community service in nation-building.
- Encouraging societal achievers to willingly act as role models and contributors to the development of our young ones.
- Establishing of resident camp to cater for students during vacation by inculcating in them the spirit of team work and learning various vocational and sporting activities.
- To provide youth development centres and
- Organising intellectual, mental and physical competitions to ginger the young ones into the habit and culture of healthy rivalry for better performance.