- 5 day residential Leadership Training camp.
- To sow the seeds of correct leadership values in 12 – 17 year old boys & girls ( Tomorrow’s Leaders).
- Featuring Experiential Education: Learning through direct experience & interaction with environment & content.
Courses would include:
- Leadership & Citizenship with career guidance counselling & motivational classes.
- ICT Training.
- Home Science & Etiquette classes.
- Mad Science: A new exciting, engaging and highly interactive science experience for kids.
- Sports: Both familiar & new.
- Music & Dance.
- Arts & Crafts.
All the classes are taught with the aim of igniting their interest and exciting their imagination.
Train the Trainer’s Camp
We also have an upcoming developmental Train the Trainers Camp ( TTTC). This is to equip 14 – 17 year old boys and girls with the requisite, vital leadership & mentoring skills that would transform them into exemplary future leaders, capable of replicating themselves.
- Leadership Training
- Mentoring Training
- ICT Training for Cisco Certification
- Entrepreneurial Training
- Emotional Intelligence Classes
- Home Science & Etiquette
- Public Speaking
The goal of the camp is to sow the seeds of the right kind of leadership values in the hearts and minds of the participants, using effective techniques, in a fun and conducive environment.
Train the Trainers: The same group of kids could be returned yearly for training using structured incremental course modules. They would also be engaged in post-camp projects /exercises for sustainability and their progress charted over the years. They could then be used as peer educators and mentors.
Why Camp for Kids?
Kids/Teens gain many benefits from going to camp including:
- Learning of new skills in a conducive, nurturing environment.
- Make new friends and acquire new positive influences.
- To challenge & push themselves beyond comfort zones.
- To strengthen known talents & abilities and discover new ones.
- To get healthy exercise and fresh air.
- To learn Creativity.
- To grow in resilience & independence.
- To develop a world class youth camp, the first of its kind in West Africa.
- Providing a conducive environment for youths from 7 – 17 years to play, learn and grow.
- Seasoned, expert, passionate & dedicated facilitators that are Human Development Specialists.
- Modern, brand new, spacious and well equipped classrooms & laboratories.
- Large, brand new, well furnished 90 room hostel accommodation.
- State of the Art Virtual library with first class educational websites.
- Uninterrupted power supply.
- Expansive land for sports and recreation.
- New friends, New experiences & Permanent memories.