The New Era Foundation has made available the sum of N100,000.00 each to various students with outstanding abilities to further their education in various tertiary institutions in the country. Since the inception of the scheme, six students have so far graduated from the scheme.
Focusing on its primary objectives of promoting wholesome growth and development of the youth, the Foundation is impacting on them the Culture of healthy rivalry while raising the standard of education in State. New Era foundation has continuously supported students to further their academic potential via the NEF scholarship scheme.
The following students started in the scheme and are currently benefiting from the programme till graduation:-
- Master Olalekan Oladipupo Oki, Final Year Economics, School Of Business Administration & Management, Houdegbe North American University, Benin Republic.
- Master Timothy Olaoluwa Olawale, 500 Level Final Year Design & Building, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
- Miss Kaka Yakura Madary, 200 Level Psychology, University of Lagos.
- Master Oke Donatus, 300 Level Computer Science, National Open University of Nigeria, Lagos Campus.
- Miss Esther Chiwendu Mba, 300 Level English, University of Lagos, Lagos.
- Miss Kaka Fatima Yagana, 300 Level Medicine & Surgery, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos.
- Master Nwabuwa Obinna Dave, 100 Level Science Laboratory Technology, Yaba College of Technology, Yaba, Lagos.
- Miss Abiodun Rebeca Ameen, Nigerian Law School, Lagos.